Levi Pearson, MD, DABA, DABPM
Dr. Levi Pearson is a board-certified pain management doctor with fellowship training in chronic pain management. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland in Baltimore County, MD, and Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. He completed an internship, residency, and fellowship training at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC.
Dr. Pearson maintains hospital privileges at several local facilities, including MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, University of Maryland Capital Region Medical Center and Metropolitan Spine Ambulatory Surgical Center.
Education & Training:
- Fellowship: Chronic Pain & Obstetric Anesthesiology; Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Residency: Anesthesiology, Georgetown University Hospital
- Internship: Critical Care Medicine, Georgetown University Hospital
- MD: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- EMBA: Executive MBA (cum laude), Rochester Institute of Technology-RIT, Rochester, NY
- BS: Biological Sciences, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, MD
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology (DABA)
- Diplomate, American Board of Pain Medicine (DABPM)
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spinal Injection Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Medical Association
* "Top Doc" Award International Association of Anesthesiologist 2015
* National Society of Leadership and Success- Sigma Alpha Pi 2014
* Executive MBA with Honors- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
"Dr. Pearson has been awarded with the latest TOP DOC Award for 2023 for Interventional Pain Medicine"